Tuesday 20 November 2012

WOW !!!!!

Hi All,
I know its been a week without writing anything But there hasn't really been anything going on or interesting to say about until now........

Lucy and I went into town on Sunday to have a look at Taunton Christmas Festival, and while we were looking round the festival, I was given a free shopping bag with lots of magazines and flyers in it. I didn't take much notice about them, I was more interested in the bag. So when I got home I took the stuff out and put it on the side to read at my leisure some other time.

Yesterday I had a good look at the magazines, and they were for a disability charity called compass, they are a local charity who just cover the Somerset area. It is widely given out to doctors surgery's, care homes, anywhere where care is given. While I was reading some fantastic articles I noticed that they were looking for male and female models to show that you can be "disabled but sexy", I thought I might apply, just to see if I would be accepted.

I got an email today saying that they wanted to put me in the magazine for December and that they would like  200 words on my life.
This is the photo I sent.

So thats my news so far will let you know, how things go.

Love Amanda. xxx

4 comments:

  1. My goodness Mamdy, you are full of surprises! Does this mean we will have a supermodel in the gang? More competition for Lucy and myself when it comes to hogging the camera, I suppose!

    Well done! I'm really looking forward to hearing more about it.

    Susan XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or should I say "Mandy"........

      Why doersn't this think allow you to edit comments?.......

      :) :) :)

      Susam

      Delete
  2. lol, because it expects you to be perfect all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news...a celebrity in our midst!

    Hugs,

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete